- Some of these files are zipped (compressed for quicker download) and you will need an "unzip" program to use them. Check out this site to get a free unzip program. If you are downloading the bigger files, I recommend getting a download utility such as Go!Zilla, which will let you resume broken downloads.
- As with any downloaded file, you should scan for viruses before using these clips. Go here to get a good free anti-virus program. Please note that I, or any of my hosting services, are not responsible for any problems that may occur because of these files.
- In order to keep some decent bandwidth going here, please do not link directly to any of these files!
- Be sure to read the text files packed with the games before running them. In case you are having problems running the games, please try this site instead of e-mailing me with any technical questions. If you need instructions, hints or cheats for the games, try GameFAQs.
- These files are provided for educational and informational use only. If you try to distribute these files for profit or trade in any way, you run the risk of violating copyright laws.
- You will need a Pentium-class PC with Windows 95 or higher to run the games featured in this section; a 4-button gamepad is also recommended.
Back to video game index / Main Page