Dreamcast and Web TV users please note that you will not be able to play most of these files
- To save these clips to your hard drive, either right-click (Windows) or hold down your mouse button (Mac) and select "Save Target As...". If you are downloading the longer clips, I recommend getting a download utility such as Go!Zilla, which will let you resume broken downloads.
- If you are having problems playing the clips, go to here and download the newest version of Apple Quicktime or here and get the latest version of the Windows Media Player and/or Windows Media Utilities. Please note that some clips will work on one player and not another.
- Some of these files are zipped (compressed for quicker download) and you will need an "unzip" program to use them. Check out this site to get a free unzip program.
- As with any downloaded file, you should scan for viruses before using these clips. Go here to get a good free anti-virus program. (Please note that I, or any of my hosting services, are not responsible for any problems that may occur because of these files.)
- In order to keep some decent bandwidth going here, please do not link directly to any of these files!
- These files are provided for educational and informational use only. If you try to distribute these files (especially the MP3s) for profit or trade in any way, you run the risk of violating copyright laws.
- There are also several Hong Kong movie-related video games available for download here.